Top of the [Pensions Service] charts
For financial professionals only
The Defaqto Pensions Service Review 2020 is out – and we were ranked top in six out of seven categories, beating off 18 competitors to achieve the most pole positions of any other provider.
The Defaqto Pensions Service Review is an annual survey, in which financial advisers across the country rate the services that are most important to them and the providers who excel in their offering.
It is considered one of the key industry benchmarks for adviser satisfaction.
In the latest review we came top in the following categories:
- provider staff; highlights the strength of the provider’s account management capabilities, including their knowledge and relationship skills; administration staff competency, courtesy and effectiveness; and helpdesk capability
- product and proposition; highlights the strength of a provider’s product design and innovation, product marketing material, product training, investment options and value for money
- new business servicing; highlights the strength of the providers’ sales support, processing timelines, transfer in assistance and processes, remuneration structure, and the speed and accuracy of its payments
- pensions freedom servicing; highlights the strength of a provider’s set-up timescales and efficiency, accuracy of transfers in or out, ad hoc or regular income payments, switching and cash management
- existing business servicing; highlights the strength of a provider’s policy alterations, transfer out processes, valuations and switching capabilities
- online services; highlights the strength of a provider’s investment support tools, IT technical support, ease of online portfolio management, ease and speed of online transactions, system reliability and access, website content and website functionality
This announcement follows our sweep of Gold service ratings, Diamond portfolio performance ratings and 5 Star propositional scores at the Defaqto Awards in February.
Speaking about the Review, Mark Steers, Chief Distribution Officer, commented: “We are very proud to see Parmenion’s name at the top of so many of the Defaqto Pensions Service Review category lists.
“We see commendations such as this as a real indication of the work we are doing. Awards are great, but this is direct from advisers – our clients – and it’s lovely to see they are positively responding to everything that we are doing. I’d like to thank all staff for their hard work, particularly at this difficult time – it’s their skill and dedication that makes our service what it is.”
“The above article is intended to be a topical commentary and should not be construed as financial advice from either the author or Parmenion Capital Partners LLP. If a client wishes to obtain financial advice as to whether an investment is suitable for their needs, they should consult an authorised Financial Adviser. Past performance is not an indicator of future returns.”
Any news and/or views expressed within this document are intended as general information only and should not be viewed as a form of personal recommendation. All investment carries risk and it is important you understand this. If you are in any doubt about whether an investment is suitable for you, please contact your financial adviser.