Terms and Conditions
These Terms set out the rights and responsibilities you have with us as a Client and form a legally binding agreement between you and us (except where expressly stated). Section 1 must be read in conjunction with the subsequent additional sections should they apply to the service we are providing to you, not all services will apply to all clients:
- Section 1 – General Terms for all Services
- Section 2 – Discretionary Management Agreement
- Section 3 – Additional Terms for the GIA (General Investment Account)
- Section 4 – Additional Terms for the Stocks & Shares NISA and JISA
- Section 5 – Additional Terms for the Pension Investment Account (SIPP) Section 5 is not currently available for Interact Online services
- Section 6 – Additional Terms for the Advisory Service.
- Section 7 – Investments and Risk Warnings
- Section 8 – Definitions
Your Financial Adviser will be able to guide you if you are unsure which terms apply to you.