Built from very low risk, highly liquid assets, our Sterling solution is designed for low capacity for loss investing.
- The content of this page is only suitable regulated financial advisers.
- Past performance isn't an indicator of future returns and investors could get back less than they put in.
- This content of this page is intended as general information and shouldn't be viewed as a personal recommendation.
- There's also no guarantee that investment solution or funds will meet their objectives.
Lower risk, higher liquidity
When your investment strategy needs an allocation to very low risk, highly liquid assets, PIM Sterling is a solution to consider.
Lower in risk than all Parmenion’s Risk Grade 1 portfolios, PIM Sterling is an alternative to any lower risk portfolio which might include bond funds. Bonds funds will have greater sensitivity to interest rate changes and therefore exhibit greater capital volatility than the shorter dated, money market investments allowed within this solution. It also contains no equities or other higher risk asset classes.
PIM Sterling might be appropriate for:
- someone with a cautious attitude to risk
- someone in retirement who wants to hold 6 months’ income immune to the risks of the equity market.
- any investor wanting a risk buffer or an emergency fund.
- an investor with a very short investment time horizon or who is uncertain when to commit to investing.
A home for low risk capital
A practical choice for those with a near-term need for their money, low risk tolerance or wanting to hold a reserve of liquid assets.
Expertly chosen funds
Invests only via AAA rated funds holding only short-term money market deposits and securities.
Suits a pot based approach
PIM Sterling can form part of a pot-based investment or retirement strategy in which capital is allocated between pots with different levels of investment risk. Most financial plans have a separate allocation to liquid, low risk investments.
Targets realistic returns
The requirement for a competitive level of income is continually balanced against the imperative for liquidity and limited credit risk.
An option for challenging times
A sensible home for any money, kept on hand, pending either for subsequent investment or for spending.
Charges & current yield
PIM Sterling charges are simple and transparent.
Current yield, before charges (as of August 2023): 5.20%
|Annual investment charge (charged within underlying funds):||0.12% p.a.|
|Discretionary management fee:||0.05% p.a. (taken monthly)|
|Custody charge (for all assets in PIM Sterling):||0.20% p.a. (taken monthly)|
|No dealing charges.|
Sterling offers the opportunity to hold capital at low risk, with an appropriate return, ready for your next move.Tim Willis
If you’d like to chat to us about our Sterling solution, or wider proposition, please get in touch